Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Watch this space... tomorrow

My brother just sent me the following message on skype:

Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog! Blog!

My "normal" world seems to have been completed flipped around during the school holidays, hence the lack of entries lately. But, guess what? Today is the last day of the holidays! Tomorrow I have no classes so I intend to make a big pot of coffee, dig out all my chocolate goodies I have been hiding and spend the morning catching up on life - well catching you up on my life anyway! That is the plan.... I guess you will just have to wait and see if it actually works out that way. From experience it will probably end up with me in bed with a migraine or the in-laws will desperately require my assistance in the pumpkin patch.... Thanks for the push Mike......here's hoping it actually results in a few entries!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad your brother sent you that. I've missed your posts too. : )

    I will be looking forward to catching up with you soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto. Blog already. How am I meant to know when to come and harass you for tea and chats if I don't know your schedule. Try and get over your way next week sometime - although starting classes again might just tire me out. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete