Friday, August 01, 2008

Second birthday celebration

Yesterday was my son's real birthday and he got to celebrate it with another cake and another guest. This time a lovely lady from Nagoya City came to stay. She is thinking about moving to the countryside so that she can give her grandchildren a place to play in the holidays. The things some people do for their grandchildren! Anyway, as much as I wasn't really looking forward to it she had a nice stay and has vowed to come back again - with her grandchildren. A lot of people refuse to have single people to stay, but even though it isn't really very financially viable it often links into other customers so I usually say yes. And besides this lady had just spent the last two months at her daughter's house looking after her new born grandchild. She needed a night of pampering!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:57 pm

    Happy Birthday!!
    My Bob likes you.
    Please play with Bob again.
    I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete