Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another win!

Last April I wrote about winning a food package in a competition that I had completely forgotten I had entered.  As I wrote then I don't really bother with the zillion competitions that they seem to have here, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should do more often as I managed to win another one the other day!  This time it was through amazon jp and again I really had no recognition of entering it and when the e-mail arrived saying that I had won a prize and could I send all my contact details I actually became suspicious that it was in fact just spam....   But then the prize arrived and although it was probably the least needed prize from all the things on offer I guess I shouldn't complain!  
The prize was a box of 24 packets of pre-cooked rice - not exactly an essential item for rice farmers, but handy for the days when I forget to turn the rice cooker on and definitely better than nothing.  Stay posted for my next win...... here's hoping it is the lottery next time!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Good for bentos I suppose. And might give you the occasional sleep in?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of

    hotels. Check also special deals on
    Bali Resorts
    Hotels Kuta Bali
    Bali Seminyak Hotels
    Legian Hotels
    Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
    Nusa Dua Beach Hotels
    Ubud Hotels
    Bali Hotels Indonesia
    Bali Luxury Hotels
    Sanur Beach Hotel
    Seminyak Hotels
    Bali Hotels
    Bali Luxury Hotels
    Hotels Bali Kuta
    Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete