Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another win!

Last April I wrote about winning a food package in a competition that I had completely forgotten I had entered.  As I wrote then I don't really bother with the zillion competitions that they seem to have here, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should do more often as I managed to win another one the other day!  This time it was through amazon jp and again I really had no recognition of entering it and when the e-mail arrived saying that I had won a prize and could I send all my contact details I actually became suspicious that it was in fact just spam....   But then the prize arrived and although it was probably the least needed prize from all the things on offer I guess I shouldn't complain!  
The prize was a box of 24 packets of pre-cooked rice - not exactly an essential item for rice farmers, but handy for the days when I forget to turn the rice cooker on and definitely better than nothing.  Stay posted for my next win...... here's hoping it is the lottery next time!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Good for bentos I suppose. And might give you the occasional sleep in?!!

    ReplyDelete