Friday, July 28, 2006

New Obsession




I have no idea how the internet works. I really don't! I don't understand how people make a lot of money out of it, but I am happy that there are so many things that you can download for free! With it being far too hot here to go outside for more than 10 minutes at a time, my latest obsession has become viewing the statistics of those who are looking at this blog. Thanks to my brother I somehow managed to install a counter to show how many people were looking at the site, but what I didn't realise was that the free software would also do a whole lot of analysing for me. I can check what country (and what city in each country) people are from, how long they are looking at the site, which site they were referred from, whether it is their first visit to the site - just about everything apart from what they ate for breakfast! It is kind of fun to keep checking it, but with only about 9 hits every day it gets a little repeditive! Anyway, if anyone is interested in installing the software onto their own blog/website the address is: http://my.statcounter.com/

The builders/plumbers/electricians all seem to be on holiday at the moment. The toilet has arrived, but is in the living room covered in plastic. The oven etc are all in the kitchen, but are not connected to the gas. The muffin mix is ready, but there is no where to cook it. Maybe next month......

No comments:

Post a Comment