Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Decided

The decision has been made... apparently we are interesting enough to be on TV. Damn! I was hoping that I had put them off enough by trying to be as normal as possible, but I guess they were desperate for victims. The studio filming is on March 24th, but it looks like there will be a lot to do between now and then. And I thought this year was going to be quiet.....
Today was also a little busier than planned when a friend who works at the hospital rang me at lunch time asking if someone could stay at the cottage tonight... nothing like a little bit of short notice to keep me on my toes! She is a lovely lady whose husband is in hospital for an operation. She went back to the cottage at about 7:30pm so isn't exactly hard work. Maybe another line to work at for customers....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:36 pm

    Make sure you get a tape/DVD for us to watch! Of course, you'll have to translate it for us first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:04 am

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete