Sunday, March 11, 2007

I survived!

I don't know how, but somehow I made it through one of the hardest weeks of my life (well it felt like that anyway!). As well as smiling for the camera every day I also made a presentation about my trip to Australia and had three days at work where I left at 6:20am and didn't arrive home until about 7pm.
Apologies for not updating the blog more often, but I hope you will understand! I have just updated about 3 entries so please take a look....
This week is looking a little quieter - one day at work, kindergarten graduation (more TV cameras....) and then more guests on Sunday night (a mother of a family of 10 who just wants a break.... what am I complaining about!). Of course I need to plant the potatoes and the weeds are growing taller every day, but I'm thinking about spending all day tomorrow in the cottage by myself reading my book... dreams are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment