Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tunnel ahead!

I've entered a long, dark tunnel... hopefully I will emerge out of it by Sunday evening! 
The next group of boys arrived today and although they are very nice, they are not all friends so it makes it a bit hard to get them to really enjoy themselves.  Apparently their year at school is not particularly great so the teachers made the groups, rather than the students choosing themselves. Not sure if it is the best option, but they are trying very hard all the same.  The school has also made it very clear that they all need to be up at 6:30am tomorrow... not sure if I agree with that either, but I guess I will be good and give them a wake up call.  I did tell them they could muck about in the cottage till 7:30 though... don't want to get too other enthusiastic about entertaining them!

1 comment:

  1. Jo,

    You're very brave. I hope you emerge from the dark tunnel safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete